Solutions and support for long-term success
Depend on Core & Main to assist you with solutions for meter modernization and improvement projects. Our team of dedicated specialists can help you with your utility water, electric and gas meter needs, with an emphasis on turn-key Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) and Advancing Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Smart Grid Integration, after sales data management and system services. No matter the size of your project, our team is committed to providing you with the most modern metering products and services, along with relevant and expert advice whenever you need it.
Complete Metering & Technology Solutions
Let our experienced professionals help you:
- Conduct a system analysis and help in selecting the proper meter
Our professionals will perform an in-depth review of the client’s system, record and provide a field survey of the system. Field surveys can be conducted if warranted and accuracy testing is also available. Once all sufficient data is collected, we’ll provide a revenue benefit analysis.
- Manage design and the installation process
To ensure you get the meter that is optimal to your system, our team will properly size and determine the type of meter needed. We’ll also manage the installation process to ensure quality workmanship and timely project completion to the manufacturers’ specification.
- Provide project financing
Our professionals work to provide timely project financing that will fit within the client’s budget and comply with State and Federal Law. To better serve the customer we take special effort to analyze the previous debt to look for savings opportunities that may help pay for the AMR Project.
- Manage utility data*
We offer project management processes, data management and analysis, inflow and outflow project material, billing services, coordination with supplier partners and utility personnel, and targeted software solutions.
*Services subject to available areas
- Service and Maintain AMI/AMR System
Through routine data analysis and delivery, Core & Main can provide on-site service and maintenance after installation to ensure your system consistently operates at peak efficiency.
For more information about metering products available in your area, visit your local branch.
Benefits of Combining Services:
- Get a simplified and coordinated implementation process
- Reduce the utilities meter-related labor requirements
- Improve revenues with new meters
- Improve customer service
- Secure a fixed budget for an extended period
- Bridge to future technologies
Core & Main Service Plus is a Professional Service to provide Project Management, Operational Services, Data Management, and inclusive AMI System Management. Core & Main delivers a variety of solutions and services to help the utility overcome challenges and operate more efficiently. Dramatically Increasing utility operational costs and concerns regarding water distribution have provided challenges to utilities throughout the country over the last decade. The need to prevent cost overruns and preserve a precious resource has in turn driven utilities to look for innovative ways to help them become more efficient with constrained resources. A Smart Utility Solution, Service Plus, is a locally provided service to help your utility overcome the challenges your utility is facing and helping make your utility more efficient.
Solutions, powered by revolutionary technological hardware advancements.
Smart Utility operations and services
- Reduce Implementation Cost, Revenue Increase, & Reduce Water Loss
A Core & Main professional will develop a business case, determine proper meter sizing, and provide financing/leasing options.
- Streamline Operations & Enhanced Customer Service
The Core & Main team will provide options to improve operations of the water delivery and billing data collection as well as providing alternatives for billing, customer engagement and payment processes.
- Project Management, Turnkey Installation, Installation & Revenue Protection
The Core & Main team has extensive experience deploying projects ensuring immediate positive impact to your utility.
- AMI System Services, System Integration Data Management Utility
Core & Main will provide turnkey Metering, AMI System, and Asset Management Solution, Data Delivery, and System Administration Program. This service will ensure your utility will benefit from your AMI System investment while adding long term success and removing the burden of implementing new processes and removing risk of implementing a new system.
Service Plus Smart Utility Applications
The Core & Main Service Plus Utility Operation Applications and Customer Service Solutions are technologically advanced products and services that will greatly enhance the capabilities of your utility. The Software as a Service model, will help utilities mitigate the data risk, the overall expense of the IT infrastructure and the personnel to maintain these systems. Core & Main’s professional team can help you analyze your needs and develop a plan around your needs.
- Utility Billing/CIS, Customer Engagement, Meter Data Management, and Call Center solutions to enhance your utility’s direct interaction with your customers and improve overall utility operations
- GIS & Asset Management and Work Order/Workforce Management solutions to provide your utility a cost effective means of managing utility assets and effectively managing your work orders.
- Usage Analytics, Customer Engagement Web Portal, Water Conservation, and Payment Options applications to enhance the available offerings provided to your customers.
- Leak Detection, Water Loss Analysis and Water Meter Health applications to ensure your utility can monitor, manage, and implement procedures to ensure your utility is operating efficiently with the smallest amount of water loss.
- Wireless RF Backhaul and Wi-Fi Systems to enable connectivity of various utility applications or other city/utility related needs for wireless communications.
- Smart City IOT Devices and Applications, to provide Utilities additional data and alarm management on mission critical equipment.
- Professional IT Services, Process & Implementation Consulting, and Project Management Services to ensure project success.