85 Cohoes Avenue
Green Island, NY 12183
Albany Pipe & Nipple
With a robust line of products and expertise, Albany Pipe & Nipple's (APN) knowledge and commitment to excellence makes it a perfect addition to the Core & Main family. Founded by Long Island Pipe Supply in 2001, APN is proud to call Green Island, N.Y. home. Since opening, the company's goal has never wavered: to serve the fire protection industry as a leading manufacturer of black and galvanized steel pipe and nipples.
From a humble start in an 8,000-square-foot warehouse, Albany Pipe & Nipple has improved its productivity and service reach with a 64,000-square-foot facility for manufacturing and an additional 40,000 square feet dedicated to raw material and finished product warehousing. Ever dedicated to expanding the services available to its customers, the company has invested in APN's advanced threading, grooving and packaging equipment, as well as adding new fire protection products to its assembly capabilities. In addition to servicing the fire protection industry, APN offers expertise and products benefiting plumbing supply houses, gas companies and the HVAC industry among others.
For a comprehensive range of product and service offerings from fittings to grooves, trust in Albany Pipe & Nipple.
Products and Services
- Albany Pipe & Nipple offers the following:
- A full line of schedule 40 and extra heavy schedule 80 black and galvanized nipples from 1/8" to 4" diameter
- Close nipple through 21' TBE (threaded both ends)
- Grooved end pipe available in sizes of 7', 10', 10'-6", 20' and 21' from 1-1/4" to 8" diameter
- T&C pipe (thread and coupled) line from 1/2" to 4"
- A full line of steel and iron fittings
- All threaded products meet ASME B1.20.2013 specifications
- All pipe meets ASTM A53 specifications
- All nipples meet ASTM A733 specifications
APN also manufactures products to the following specifications: