Core & Main is open for business nationwide. We are following closely the CDC updates as well as state and local ordinances in this ever-changing landscape of COVID-19.
To continue to operate with safety top of mind, we have made some temporary changes to how we do business. Always feel free to contact your local sales rep or branch for more details. For your convenience, here is some useful information to keep orders and deliveries running as smoothly as possible.
Outdoor/Drive-Thru Will Call
Core & Main customers and vendors must remain outside our facilities until further notice. All deliveries and pick-ups must follow social distancing rules (mandatory 6-foot separation and face covering/mask). Outdoor drive-thrus have been set up for your convenience.
Core & Main associates are required to wear face coverings at work. All deliveries and pick-ups must follow social distancing rules (mandatory 6-foot separation and face covering/mask).
Deliveries & Paperless Confirmation
Core & Main drivers will use a paperless procedure and no longer request proof of delivery signature.
Branches can no longer safely accept cash or checks. You can eliminate exposure to the coronavirus by paying online by signing up for Core & Main’s Online Advantage service. In addition to secure, paperless transactions, you get:
- Timely Document & Data Retrieval for Easy Record Keeping
- Efficient Analysis through Online Job Summaries
- Paperless Billing & Statements help you Go Green
- Increased Accuracy with Real-Time Pricing & Availability
COVID-19 Response Task Force
Core & Main has established COVID-19 response protocols, which are based on the CDC’s guidelines and updates as we learn more about the coronavirus. Here are some examples of our workplace response to coronavirus:
Reduce the potential for transmission.
- Following proper cleaning and disinfecting practices, social distancing and face covering requirements
- Coordinating with state and local health officials regarding community-level strategies such as temperature taking, symptom survey
- Educating our team about COVID-19 and what to do if they are not feeling well
- Implementing work from home where possible
- Canceling large meetings/gatherings/education that requires meeting in person
- Delivering products through curbside pick-up or social-distancing deliveries
Launch a tiered COVID-19 response protocol in the event of a potential exposure or positive diagnosis to reduce transmission and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Offering flexible sick leave, and supportive policies and practices
- Connecting team members to employee assistance programs, CDC resources
COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR CUSTOMERS
Core & Main is national partner with NUCA, the National Utility Contractors Association. We encourage contractors to visit NUCA’s one-stop shop for valuable resources for protecting employee health, legal advice on business continuity, workplace regulations and other vital topics.
Thanks to NUCA for supporting our customers. NUCA is the leading trade association working solely for the utility construction and excavation industry in the United States.
The U.S. Small Business Administration provides a wide variety of options and resources to support small business.
The SBA website has been updated with detailed information to assist business owners throughout the COVID-19 health situation, including helpful content on debt relief, funding and other assistance.
A Message from
Core & Main CEO
For more information about how to prepare and prevent sickness from COVID-19, please visit the websites below to learn more.
To foster a world where communities thrive because our people and products provide safe, sustainable infrastructure for generations to come.
We are industry leaders, supplying local expertise, service and products nationwide to build innovative water, wastewater, energy and fire protection solutions for our customers and the communities we serve.
We invest in the development and well-being of our people, who are the key to our future. Together, we act with honesty and integrity because we believe strong relationships make for strong communities.
Last Updated: June 1, 2020